Sunday, June 23, 2013

You only live once... make it count!

Believe it or not, this is the first maxi skirt (and only maxi shirt at the moment) that I own. Because I'm so short, I always thought that wearing longer skirts would swallow me up and make me look even shorter than I am. These days, though, I'm less concerned about how clothes looks on me and more concerned about how it makes me feel. I like it and so I'll wear it. It's as simple as that. Because at the end of the day, I'm dressing for myself, and not for anyone else so why would I feel the need to care about how people see me. Whether it looks good on me or not, that's left to one's own interpretation, but one thing's for sure, maxi skirts and crop tops have got to be the most comfortable combination on the planet.

-Annie 



Black Felt Hat from Charming Charlie
Striped Cropped Top from Forever21
Full Length Maxi Skirt from Forever21
Color Blocked Bag from T.J.Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment