Sunday, June 30, 2013

Annie's $20 outfit challenge

The $20 outfit challenge is probably one of my favorite videos to watch on YouTube and for the longest time I've been wanting to tackle the challenge myself. I'm not quite sure what the exact rules are but for my rendition on it I decided to only include clothing items and not accessories and shoes. We styled a white blouse that we thrifted last week with a belt that we found at Goodwill. I love the details on both of these items. You probably won't be able to see it clearly from the photos, but the blouse has this very intricate beading and lace along the chest region. I love the symmetry of the neckline which immediately draws your attention. The belt has this alternating leather pattern (suede, matte leather and patent leather) along with a prominent gold buckle. They're both such cool pieces that I can't wait to style in different outfits!





White Blouse from Last Chance Thrift Store ($2.50)
Leather Belt from Goodwill Thrift Store ($3.00)
Taupe Circle skirt from Forever21 ($13.00)
                                           Total: $18.50
Oxford Shoes (that I wear to death) from random shop in Italy
Brown Leather bag from Charming Charlie
Flat Top Grey straw hat from Charming Charlie
Gold chain link bracelet from Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment