Thursday, September 26, 2013

Why do I blog?

Ever since I was young I've always kept some sort of documentation of my memories. Today, I still have stacks and stacks of my journals from when I was younger. I've yet to re-read any of them, but I think that one day it will be fun to sit down and read them all and think to myself, "I was such a child back then." One day of these days this blog will also serve that purpose. Ultimately, blogging/writing is a way for me to communicate with a younger version of myself. It's a way for me to look back into my childhood thoughts. It's a way for me to remember what made me so happy at that moment... at that instance.. at that period of my youth. Time may be fleeting, but your memories don't have to disappear with it. 








Just some photos we've taken within the past year or so. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment