Saturday, September 14, 2013

Outfit of the day

The weather was so beautiful today that we thought it was appropriate to do an outfit of the day. I noticed that my hat collection has grown quite a bit in the past couple of months. I suppose that it is partially a result of working in an accessory store. However, I've come to the conclusion that a hat can really transform your outfit. A simple outfit can suddenly look a lot more polished when paired with a nice hat. In the past, the only hats that wore were baseball caps and they were reserved for the days in which I wanted to just roll out of the bed in sweat pants and a hoodie. Of course, I still love my baseball caps (those bad boys are a life saver during bad hair days), but I also appreciate how versatile and fun hats can be. 


Annie's Outfit:
Combat Boots from Cathy Jeans
Purple Lace dress from Marshalls
Colorblocking bag from TJmaxx
Hat from Charming Charlie 

Van's Outfit: 
Denim Jeans from Zara
Blue Plaid shirt from F21
Red Clutch from Zipia 
White blouse from A&F
Brown Boots from Aldos

 As we were finishing up our photos, we saw a wedding couple get out of their limousine with their photographers.Wedding and engagement photos can be a bit cheesy sometimes, but I still think they're super adorable. Congrats to the happy couple!!

No comments:

Post a Comment