Friday, September 6, 2013

Soaking in the sun rays

While I find it sad that Summer is ending, I do appreciate the wardrobe change that a new season brings. A few weeks from now I'll be able to unpack my fall and winter clothes and bring back my leggings and boots. I love winter time fashion because I'm able to layer on thick sweaters and scarves without burning up. However for now, I'll simply enjoy what's left of the warmer weather. Here are a couple photos from our much needed vacation in the Eastern Caribbean. It was insanely hot and we both came back several shades darker. But all in all, it was a really fun and memorable vacation. 


Annie's outfit:
Black Blazer from Zara
Mustache tee from F21
Denim Jeans from Express
Tote bag from Charming Charlie



Annie's outfit: 
Sun hat from Charming Charlie
Gray Jersey dress from Express
Aviator sun glasses from F21
Denim vest from mom's closet

Van's outfit: 
Sun hat from charming Charlie
Cross body purse from Aldos
Brown Sandals from Bakers
Brown Belt from Zipia 
Floral Dress form F21




Van's outfit:
Sunglasses from Betsy Johnson
Red Dress (worn as a top) from F21

Annie's outfit:
Hulk Muscle tee and shorts from F21
Sun hat from Charming Charlie
Cross body bag from random shop in Italy


No comments:

Post a Comment